JOB DESCRIPTION – EVENT STAFF
Electricians, Stewards, Security, Car Parkers
Very busy outside events business specialising in Country Shows, Craft & Food Festivals, requires qualified experienced staff to join their outside show teams. The business is based just North of Colchester in a rural setting but our events take place across the UK
We require people to work on a part-time seasonal basis – Friday through to Monday at our event sites
You will be expected to stay away overnight and you must provide your own tent
• You must be presentable, flexible and able and willing to communicate with members of the public.
• Must be able to work in an outside field-based environment and be prepared to assist in the build-up and break-down of units
Full training will be given and uniform provided. Being able to travel to our office site yourself (little public transport available) would be an advantage but you will be transported to our sites as part of your job/drive company vehicle to sites. Good rates of pay for the right applicant. Certain meals will be provided
You must have a full clean UK driving license and you must be able to supply work references
Also looking for 7.5 tonne driver
In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Julie Adams, or call 01206 263088
|Very busy outside events business specialising in Country Shows, Food Festivals as well as animal visits to schools and other settings based just outside Colchester require qualified, experienced staff to join their outside show teams which take place across the UK including drivers qualified to 7.5 tonne level
We require staff who must be prepared to work weekends as you will work part of your time on the farm and part will be spent at our events (to a max of 5 days per week).
– You must have at least an Animal Care/Equine Care qualification or similar relevant and some experience outside of college
– You must be presentable, flexible and able and willing to communicate with the public
– You must be able to work in an outside field-based environment and be able to assist with the build up and break down of temporary animal units
You must be able to travel to our base site yourself (little public transport available) but you will be transported to our show sites as part of your job.
In the first instance please email your CV and covering letter to Julie Adams at email@example.com